If you want to create a great real estate logo design, there are a few things you need to keep in mind.
- Simplicity. If you look at the real estate agent logos used by some of the famous brands, they’re all pretty simple. The reason behind this is because a simple logo is easier to use in a variety of media and sizes. It’s also easier to recognize than a logo that uses a myriad of shapes, colors, and fonts.
- Memorability. A great realty logo is memorable so that your customers can easily recognize you and your brand when they come across it. They should be able to single your brand out of every other real estate agent and company in their area.
- Timeless design. On a similar note, a great logo uses a timeless design that doesn’t require a logo redesign when a new realty company logo design trend comes along.
- Conveys the right mood. Your logo should also convey the right mood. If you specialize in selling luxury homes, aim for a more elegant and luxe logo. If you prefer selling urban, modern homes then a logo with a modern feel will be better suited for your real estate business.
- Balance. Finally, all elements in your logo design should be balanced. Aim to maintain the same amount of spacing between and around logo elements to create a visually appealing and well-balanced logo.
Now that we’ve covered the key real estate company logo design principles, it’s time to design it. You can quickly and easily make your own logo with Envato Elements or the Placeit tool.
Best Real Estate Logo Ideas on Envato Elements (With Unlimited Use)
You can find hundreds of best real estate logos for your real estate agency on Envato Elements, with a great offer: download as many as you want for one low price.